Police remind drivers to think about security after car crime arrests (Frampton Cotterell)
South Gloucestershire police arrested two youths after a car was broken into a Frampton Cotterell on Tuesday October 20 2009.
Officers attended and arrested two boys nearby.
A 15-year-old boy from Downend and a 16-year-old boy from Staple Hill were both released on police bail pending further enquiries.
Police remind motorists to be vigilant as there is a seasonal increase in crime as the clocks go back this weekend (October 25 2009) and the nights draw in.
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013