Consultation opens on new traffic signals and road widening at the Kingsfield Roundabout
South Gloucestershire Council has opened a public consultation on plans for new traffic signals and road widening at the Kingsfield Roundabout on the A4174 Ring Road at its junction with the A4174 Marsham Way.
The proposals include:
- Traffic lights to control the traffic on all the main approaches to the junction, with the exception of Leisure Road which will remain under give way operation.
- The Ring Road is to be widened to three lanes on both approaches to the junction to provide separate dedicated lanes for turning traffic towards the retail parks.
- The Marsham Way approach to the junction is to be widened to three lanes to provide an extra lane for turning traffic onto the Ring Road.
Last 5 posts in Consultation
- Consultation opens on alcohol licensing - August 20th, 2010
- Consultation opens on Council budget - November 9th, 2009
- Consultation opens on Cycling City Route 5 - Mangotsfield to Yate - October 5th, 2009
- Consultation opens on waiting restrictions at Thornbury schools - August 22nd, 2009
- Consultation opens on proposed Yate youth cafe - August 14th, 2009