Chickens killed in arson attack – appeal for information
Police are appealing for information about an arson attack on a barn near Chipping Sodbury that killed 50 rare breed chickens.
The corrugated iron and timber building was set alight at around 8pm on Monday, November 9. Bales of hay and a number of lawn mowers and other gardening equipment were also destroyed.
The smallholding is on Chipping Sodbury Common, Horton Road.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at Chipping Sodbury on 0845 4567000. Or call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013