Man charged with youth club burglary (Little Stoke)
South Gloucestershire Police have charged a man in connection with a burglary at Little Stoke Youth Club in September 2009.
Officers arrested five men on the same night as the reported break-in and recovered a cash till, cash and a hi-fi system believed to have been stolen from the centre.
Following further enquiries, three men were released without charge, and a fourth remains on police bail.
However a 20-year-old man is now due before Northavon Magistrates on February 01 2010 charged with burglary.
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013