Appeal after quad bikes stolen from outdoor activity centre
Police are appealing for witnesses and information after thieves stole quad bikes and karts from an outdoor activity centre.
It happened overnight Monday January 18 to Tuesday January 19 2010 at the centre at Winterbourne.
Thieves are believed to have broken into a metal shipping container used for storage to get an angle grinder which they then used to break into the container used to store the vehicles.
They took five blue Yakuza ATV-50 quad bikes, three Stratos 200cc karts, diesel and tools.
The quad bikes would need more than one person to lift and possibly a trailer or van to remove them.
Police believe the thieves would have been at the site for some time. They are appealing for anyone who saw anything suspicious in the Winterbourne area that night, who has been offered similar items for sale or who has any other information about the burglary to contact them.
Anyone with information can call Chipping Sodbury Police Station on 0845 456 7000. Alternatively call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013