Second youth charged with burglary (Stoke Gifford)
South Gloucestershire Police have charged a 13-year-old boy with burglary after a break-in at a house in Stoke Gifford in which two mountain bikes were stolen on January 17 2010.
The boy, from Stoke Gifford, has been released on police bail and is due to face Northavon Youth Court on February 23 2010.
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013