Consultation opens on alcohol licensing
South Gloucestershire Council has launched a consultation on its policy regarding licensing people and premises to sell alcohol.
The Council is responsible for granting licences to pubs, clubs, events and people. Under the Licensing Act 2003, the Council has to review its Statement of Licensing Policy every three years.
The Council is inviting residents to comment on the draft policy. The deadline for comments is noon Friday 22nd October 2010.
Last 5 posts in Consultation
- Consultation opens on Council budget - November 9th, 2009
- Consultation opens on new traffic signals and road widening at the Kingsfield Roundabout - October 27th, 2009
- Consultation opens on Cycling City Route 5 - Mangotsfield to Yate - October 5th, 2009
- Consultation opens on waiting restrictions at Thornbury schools - August 22nd, 2009
- Consultation opens on proposed Yate youth cafe - August 14th, 2009