Three arrested after suspected cannabis seized (Warmley)
Police arrested three men after seizing suspected cannabis plants and dried plant matter from an address in Crown Road Industrial Estate, Warmley on Wednesday 5th January 2011.
Officers from the neighbourhood team searched the business premises at about 11am, recovering a dozen mature plants which if confirmed as cannabis would have an estimated street value of £9,000. Police also seized £1,500 cash.
Three men aged 26, 34 and 42 arrested in connection with the warrant were later released on police bail pending forensic tests and further enquiries.
Neighbourhood Sergeant Paul Underhill said: “Warmley is a safe place to live and we intend to keep it that way with our ongoing Operation Relentless: keeping you safe. Information from the public is vital and I would encourage anyone with information about drug crime to call 0845 456 7000.”
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013