Chipping Sodbury Farmers’ Market goes bi-monthly
Sodbury Town Council has granted Chipping Sodbury Chamber of Commerce the licence to hold a farmers’ market on the Market Pitchings in Chipping Sodbury with effect from Saturday 11th June 2011.
Mark Lloyd, Chair of the Chamber, commented:
“It is our aim to provide more choice from quality local producers by running a FARMA approved market twice a month in the town”
“We plan to increase the number of producers involved with the market and to offer shoppers regular featured demonstrations and workshops.”
From 11th June 2011 the Chipping Sodbury Farmers’ Market will run twice a month on the second and fourth Saturday of each month.
Source: Chipping Sodbury Chamber of Commerce
Last 5 posts in Consumer
- Royal Wedding to be shown on The Mall's big screen - April 26th, 2011
- Fish for chicks and win Easter treats at The Mall - April 20th, 2011
- Council urges vigilance over paving contracts - March 17th, 2011
- Curfew for counterfeit goods market trader - January 26th, 2011
- Free electric blanket testing available in Patchway - January 6th, 2011