Science Park named South West’s “best commercial workplace”
The Bristol & Bath Science Park at Emersons Green has been named the South West’s Best Commercial Workplace at the British Council for Offices (BCO) regional awards ceremony held last week (Thursday 10th May 2012).
The award was presented by Garry Richardson, sports anchor on Radio 4’s Today Programme, in front of 300 property professionals including the region’s architects, developers, agents and occupiers.
Judges were looking for buildings that were flexible, efficient, sustainable, and of high quality, as well as being effective as a workplace and contributing to the community.
Bonnie Dean, Chief Executive at the Bristol & Bath Science Park, said:
“Winning this prestigious award is a tribute to the team’s extensive work in the early planning stages to create the right type of environment for science and technology businesses. The BCO award reflects feedback from our tenants that the facilities and the networking opportunities at the Park are enhancing the development of their businesses.”
Bristol & Bath Science Park will now go on to compete for a national ‘Best of the Best’ award at the BCO National Awards Dinner on 2nd October 2012.
Last 5 posts in Business
- Science park celebrates first anniversary with "open innovation" debate - September 26th, 2012
- New 'Enterprise Areas' to drive jobs growth - June 16th, 2012
- Deputy Prime Minister visits manufacturing summit at Science Park - February 23rd, 2012
- Businesses snap up space at science park - February 15th, 2012
- Vince Cable opens the National Composites Centre at Emersons Green - November 24th, 2011