Consultation opens on Council budget
South Gloucestershire Council has opened a public Consultation on its proposed Budget and Council Tax levels for 2010/11 to 2012/13.
The Council consults Council Tax payers each year before agreeing its budget and council tax. This is your opportunity to comment on the Council’s priorities, its council tax and proposals to improve services and increase efficiency.
Last 5 posts in Consultation
- Consultation opens on alcohol licensing - August 20th, 2010
- Consultation opens on new traffic signals and road widening at the Kingsfield Roundabout - October 27th, 2009
- Consultation opens on Cycling City Route 5 - Mangotsfield to Yate - October 5th, 2009
- Consultation opens on waiting restrictions at Thornbury schools - August 22nd, 2009
- Consultation opens on proposed Yate youth cafe - August 14th, 2009