Teenager dies after collision (Kingswood)
Police are appealing for witnesses and information after a fatal road traffic collision in Kingswood.
The incident occurred on Monday 25th January 2010 at around 5.45pm in Soundwell Road at the junction with Leicester Square.
A motocycle was in collision with a Ford Mondeo.
The motorcyclist died later in hospital. He has been named as 16-year-old Brendon Smith of Kingswood.
Anyone who was in the area at the time or witnessed the incident is asked to contact the collision investigation unit on 0845 456 7000.
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013