Appeal for information to locate missing man
Police are appealing for the publics help to find a man who has been missing since Sunday morning (January 31).
Paul Edwards, who is 53, went missing from Frenchay Hospital after receiving treatment.
Sergeant Richard Ocone said: “Both the police and Mr Edwards’s family are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare as he requires further medical treatment.
“I would urge members of the public to be vigilant and look out for Mr Edwards and call police if they spot him. I would also urge Mr Edwards to make contact with his family or police and let us know he is safe and well.”
Paul Edwards is described as a white, large, stocky man, and around 5ft 8 inches tall. He is believed to wearing a green coat, pale stonewashed jeans and trainers.
He is also believed to have been wearing a red hat and may appear confused.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Staple Hill Police on 0845 456 7000.
Source: Avon and Somerset Police
Last 5 posts in Police
- Avon and Somerset's 'Best on the Beat' competition is back! - April 18th, 2015
- Appeal for information about a man approaching schoolchildren - December 12th, 2014
- Public forum on local policing to be held in Yate - November 6th, 2014
- Police launch consultation on restructuring plan - October 13th, 2013
- Commissioner consults on police component of council tax - October 2nd, 2013