Consultation opens on proposed vehicle activated speed sign in Mangotsfield
South Gloucestershire Council has opened a public consultation on proposals to install a speed activated speed sign on Westerleigh Road in Mangotsfield:
It is proposed to install on Westerleigh Road a solar powered vehicle activated sign which will display 30 to westbound vehicles who are exceeding the speed limit. A ‘Side Road Ahead’ sign will also be installed on the lamp column outside house number 140.
The aim of these measures is to improve road safety on the approach to the junction of Westbourne Road.
Last 5 posts in Consultation
- Consultation opens on alcohol licensing - August 20th, 2010
- Consultation opens on Council budget - November 9th, 2009
- Consultation opens on new traffic signals and road widening at the Kingsfield Roundabout - October 27th, 2009
- Consultation opens on Cycling City Route 5 - Mangotsfield to Yate - October 5th, 2009
- Consultation opens on waiting restrictions at Thornbury schools - August 22nd, 2009