Consultation opens on Cycling City Route 5 – Mangotsfield to Yate
South Gloucestershire Council has opened a public consultation on plans for a cycle route between Mangotsfield and Yate.
Cycling City Route 15 will provide a new north/south link between the Bristol & Bath path at Coxgrove Hill and Station Road, Yate. The route will generally follow the rail corridor using disused railway track, run along field boundaries and existing public rights of way and public highway.
The consultation runs from 28th Septemebr 2009 until 26th October 2009.
Last 5 posts in Consultation
- Consultation opens on alcohol licensing - August 20th, 2010
- Consultation opens on Council budget - November 9th, 2009
- Consultation opens on new traffic signals and road widening at the Kingsfield Roundabout - October 27th, 2009
- Consultation opens on waiting restrictions at Thornbury schools - August 22nd, 2009
- Consultation opens on proposed Yate youth cafe - August 14th, 2009