“How would you like us to improve?” Merlin asks residents
Fine wines and tasty cheeses are on offer to Merlin Housing Society residents who offer their suggestions on how the society can improve.
Merlin’s Community Investment Team is inviting residents to a special wine and cheese tasting event at the start of December. And while residents are sampling the tasty treats, staff will be asking them their views on Merlin’s services and what things they’d like the society to provide in the future.
The event is part of Merlin’s consultation with residents to produce its local offers for 2012.
Community Investment Manager Jen Griffiths said:
“We know that our residents have different priorities and want to tailor our services to meet those needs. Across the organisation we have been working to meet all of last year’s local offers that residents produced. Now we are working with residents to draw up next year’s offers.”
“We received lots of feedback from our residents’ fun day during the summer and are holding this event so that we hear the views of as many residents as possible.”
All housing providers are obliged to produced local offers to residents, which sets out what they will do to meet the Tenant Services Authority’s three key service standards.
The event takes place on Wednesday 7th December from 6:30pm at the Aztec Hotel in Patchway. Any resident interested in attending the event can contact Merlin on 01454 821100. Places are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Source: Merlin Housing Society
Last 5 posts in Housing
- Housing providers partner up to help tenants find their perfect match - May 21st, 2013
- Merlin's £20m PRC homes refurbishment project gets underway - April 30th, 2013
- House completions show positive construction picture for South Glos - September 19th, 2012
- Housing society adds more properties to portfolio - August 6th, 2012
- £640K bonus for growing communities in South Glos - May 14th, 2012